IOXĒL Anti-Aging Gel
IOXĒL Anti-Aging Gel is a exclusive that deeply nourishes cells and restores skin layers, boosting collagen production. Effectively counters signs of aging and tackles damage from aging, stress, pollution and sun exposure. Rich in calcium, iron and elasticity-boosting vitamins, it is fragrance free and 100% natural.
The Anti-Aging gel is an exclusive treatment formulated with revolutionary ionized oxygen, the only molecule able to flow through skin via ionic swarm. Its lusciously rich formula deeply nourishes cells and invigorates skin layers, stimulating fibroblasts into producing new collagen.
It effectively combats signs of aging and damage caused by aging, stress, pollution and sun exposure.
The anti-aging gel is a unique concentrate of ionized oxygen, fatty acids, vitamins and omega 3, which aid in the natural turnover of cells and counteract the effects of time on the skin.
How to use: After morning and evening cleansing rituals, apply a small amount of timeblock® 4 WEEKS to face, eye zone and, if needed, neckline.
|Product type:||1.5. Face Serum|
|Solution / Skin:||Anti-Ageing|
|Direction to use:||After morning and evening cleansing rituals, apply a small amount of IOXEL.|
- With a base of Agar it is totally natural and packed with calcium, iron and vitamins that help keep skin supple.
- Argan Oil enriches the formula. Containing antioxidant substances such as tocopherols, vitamin E, fatty acids and flavonoids, its symbiotic action prevents skin tissue ageing, improves elasticity and penetrates the deepest layers of the skin without leaving surface grease.
- Retinol neutralizes the molecule that initiates the formation of free radicals, stimulating tissue cell regeneration, combating expression lines and boosting hydration.
- Vitamin C sparks collagen synthesis and unleashes a lightening effect, leaving skin smooth and radiant.
- Vitamin E effectively tackles free radicals.
Aqua, Oxygen*, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Argania Spinosa kernel oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolinyl urea, Potassium sorbate, Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbic acid, Disodium EDTA, BHA, BHT, Retynil Palmitate, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid.
* Oxygen: reactive oxygen (O2-)
Ioxèl is based on Ionized oxygen, obtained through an exclusive and patented production process. Ionized oxygen contains an electric charge, allowing it to flow through all five layers of the skin via ionic swarm, triggering metabolism in a series of cell-renewing reactions.
In IOXĒL’ factory, a team of schientest, led by Dr. Albertelli, has managed to trap in a gel this particular form of Oxygen, O2 - which thanks to its electrical charge can penetrate deep into the dermis. In the passage, called " ionic swarm**", oxygen reactivates the circulation and stimulates the metabolism of the cells, leading to the absorption of all the fundamental nutrients for our skin.
**Ionic swarm: the o2- unlike molecular oxygen o2, it does not need the hemoglobin - blood shuttle transport system, but it is able to spread through biological fluids. (an electrically charged product spreads, thanks to the selective affinity for the extracellular matrix, through the water present in the tissues - normal oxygen needs a vector - reaching all itissues, even those excluded from the vascular